Stress and Burnout Recovery
The fast pace of living and highly competitiveness from work and overall lifestyle cause us stress. The accumulated and prolonged stress leads to the stage of burnout. This burnout contains the feeling of exhausted, lost motivation, empty, loss of personal identity, and incapable to cope with the demands of life. And, it brings various mental and physical health symptoms such as depression, chronic headaches or migraine, intestinal issues, and so forth. Although stress and burnout are not a diagnosable psychological disorder, that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Amatara Wellness Resort offers a productive retreat for you to reduce stress and combat burnout. With the Stress and Burnout Recovery retreat, our health and wellbeing experts are here to listen to your situation and guide you through destressing treatments and activities. Along with daily yoga practices, mindful meditation, and beneficial supplements to balance the healthy and happy hormones, you will be able to get back to your everyday life happier and healthier.
ALL STRESS AND BURNOUT RETREATS INCLUDE
- Accommodation per your selected room category
- Round trip airport transfers
- Full board, three healthy cuisine meals per day or set detox program
- Individual wellness consultation (60 minutes)
- Departure consultation (30 minutes)
- Blood pressure check-up
- Physical analysis (30 minutes)
- 1 Thai Hammam journey (105 minutes)
- Plus specific program treatments as listed in package (see more details below)