3 DAY BAMBOO YOGA RETREAT
23 – 25 August 2019
Aleksandra Milewicz CEO and founder of Bamboo Yoga, Hong Kong, will be hosting an incredible 3-day/2 night Bamboo Yoga retreat
at Amatara Phuket in August 2019.
‘I love aerial yoga for its healing benefits and playfulness.
I believe that going upside down is a great way to decompresses the spine, stretch the entire body,
release endorphins and stay young. With the support of aerial hammock anyone can do an inversion in their first class.
My mission with Bamboo Yoga is to bring the aerial practice into nature and introduce it to as many people as possible.’
Join me at Amatara for this 3 day retreat on the beautiful island of Phuket and learn how to fly!
- • DOUBLE ROOM SHARED OCCUPANCY: 880 USD per person
(early bird 780 USD until 31st May)
- • SINGLE ROOM SINGLE OCCUPANCY: 1080 USD per person
(early bird 980 USD until 31st May)
PROGRAM OF THE RETREAT
This offer includes:
– Accommodation as per selected room categories.
– Welcome drink upon arrival.
– Full board Healthy Cuisine (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and start with Dinner after check-in.
– Round trip airport transfers
– Complimentary access to infinity – edge swimming pool, Fitness Center and Tennis Court.
– Complimentary use of infrared sauna and steam.
– 20% discount on additional spa or wellness a la carte treatments, including spa, holistic, colonics, or private fitness sessions.
– 2 Bamboo Yoga aerial beach sessions
– 1 studio aerial yoga sessions
– 3 yoga classes
– A goodie bag by John Masters Organics
*Exclusive of Airfare and Spa treatments
*You are welcome to book extra nights at Amatara if you wish to arrive 1 day earlier or stay 1 day longer before/after the retreat