Yoga & Golf Luxury Retreat
Yoga & Golf Luxury Retreat (10 – 16 July 2020)
Join Ying & Anthony for 6 nights of an unforgettable experience
An active Yoga & Golf Luxury Retreat that will enhance your golfing skills and offer you physical strength, joints flexibility and mindfulness from a journey of reconnecting to self through yoga.
This 6-night Yoga & Golf Luxury Retreat package includes:
- 6-night accommodation in a luxury suite
- Buffet Style Breakfast and Healthy Set Dinner
- 2 - 3 Yoga sessions every day including Morning Awaken Flow, Afternoon Soft Flow, and Yin with Ying at night
- Daily Meditation and Breathing exercise
- 3 days of golf with Anthony Choat (Extra fee apply)
- Fun workshops - Mandala art, Couple Massage, Free movement and much more
- A shopping tour in Phuket Town
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Access to an infinity-edge swimming pool, Fitness Centre, Infrared Sauna & Steam Room and Tennis Court
- Complimentary usage of WiFi throughout the stay
Retreat price per person:
Bay View Suite
Sea View Suite
Prices for other room types are available upon request.
About Ying & Anthony:
Born and raised in Thailand, Ying Bean’s yoga journey began 10 years ago after moving to live and run a childcare center in Australia. She completed 200 hours of Vinyasa teacher training with Janine Leagh in 2014. And with her dedication to growth, she continued her training with Tara Judelle in 2015, Duncan Peak in 2016, Sarah Owen in 2017, and Simon Park in 2019. Altogether, Ying has over 500 hours of training in a wide range of teaching styles which later becomes her own unique styles of teaching that blended of authenticity, wisdom, and joy. Her Vinyasa classes are uplifting, challenging and fun. Her classes are often described as a journey of reconnecting to self through yoga and Buddhist philosophy.
Anthony Choat is an Australian world-class golfer and a professional PGA member from Adelaide. His passion for golf starts from a young age playing with his father and grandfather. He has been a PGA member since 2004 and later became rookie of the year in 2009 on Professional Golf Tour of India (PGTI). He played golf throughout Asia from 2009 to 2016. Upon his return to his motherland, Anthony won Pro-Ams in 2016 and 2017. He finished and tied the 68th in a world-class rank on an Australian Open in 2018. During the retreat, he will be teaching and sharing his decades of world-class golf experience to all participants.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookable via email: [email protected], [email protected]
amataraphuket.com or call +6676318888
- General terms and conditions of Amatara Wellness Resort apply.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
◦ Failure to make payment by the due date will entitle us to cancel your booking, whereupon the deposit paid shall be forfeited as specified below and the balance of any deposit unpaid shall remain payable. A cancellation includes not proceeding with your booking and the dates booked.
◦ All cancellations must be notified by email.
◦ If a booking is canceled more than 45 days prior to arrival date there will be a cancellation fee of 25% of the total cost of the booking.
◦ If a booking is canceled or has the nights reduced 31 to 45 days prior to arrival there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost of the booking.
◦ If a booking is canceled or has the nights reduced 1 to 30 days prior to arrival there will be a cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost of the booking.
◦ If you fail to show up or early departure for any reason no refund will be given.
◦ All Transfers are non-refundable.