3 Day Bamboo Yoga Retreat
Immerse yourself in yoga, healthy food, beach, sunshine and massages for a truly blissful weekend!
10 - 12 April 2020
Aleksandra Milewicz CEO and founder of Bamboo Yoga, Hong Kong, will be hosting an incredible 3-day/2 nights Bamboo Yoga retreat at Amatara Phuket in April 2020.
‘I love aerial yoga for its healing benefits and playfulness. I believe that going upside down is a great way to decompress the spine, stretch the entire body, release endorphins and stay young. With the support of aerial hammock anyone can do an inversion in their first class. My mission with Bamboo Yoga is to bring the aerial practice into nature and introduce it to as many people as possible.’
Join me at Amatara for this 3-day retreat on the beautiful island of Phuket and learn how to fly!
- DOUBLE ROOM SHARED OCCUPANCY: THB 26,981 per person
(Early bird THB 23,915 until 14th February 2020)
- SINGLE ROOM SINGLE OCCUPANCY: THB 33,113 per room
(Early bird THB 30,047 until 14th February 2020)
This offer includes:
- Accommodation in Bay View Suite
- Full board Healthy Cuisine (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) starts with Dinner after check-in.
- Round trip airport transfer by join van
- Special price for drop-in joining the scheduled wellness classes at THB 500/person/session
- Special rate for 60 min. oil massage at THB 2,500 net, advance reservation is required
- 25% discount for Food & Beverage outside the full board meal plan (excluding alcohol)
- 25% discount for wellness a la carte treatment
- 20% discount for laundry service
Terms and Conditions:
- Triple Occupancy applies double rate per person, upgrade to Sea View Suite with sofa bed set-up
- Single occupancy can have one extra person to share in one room with daily breakfast only.
- Rate are net, Inclusive of 10% service charge, 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- This promotion is not applicable for cancel and rebook bookings.
- This promotion is not applicable for wellness retreat package reservation.
- The program may be subject to change depending on the weather conditions and the organiser reserves the right to modify the activities
- Bookable via email: [email protected], [email protected]
amataraphuket.com or call +6676318888
- For inquiries and payments please send us email at [email protected]