‘Balance and Revive’ Group Yoga Retreat with Orsi Kinka
Have you ever imagined yourself practicing yoga surrounded by a peaceful seaside sanctuary, far from the noise of the world? Give yourself the time to deepen your yoga journey with us for this memorable 3 night Yoga retreat.
At Amatara Wellness Resort, located in the heart of Cape Panwa, Phuket, we ensure you the ideal conditions to rejuvenate your spirit and rebalance your body & mind. Led by our experienced yoga practitioner and teacher Orsi Kinka, this all-levels retreat includes twice-daily yoga classes, spa treatments, useful breathing exercises and concentration techniques to calm your mind, introduction to the yogic philosophy, yogic lifestyle and 3 healthy meals per day.
Enjoy practicing in a group with other Yogi and Yoginis from around the world, let’s share the experience in this Yoga community.
More about your teacher Orsi Kinka, RYT500:
Orsi is a dedicated and humble yoga practitioner, who started her yoga journey back in 2010. She is certified to teach hatha yoga since 2013, and completed her Ashtanga vinyasa yoga teacher training in 2017 in North India. Since then she spent the better part of two year in India teaching and practicing under the guidance of her teachers in Rishikesh.
Her goal is to share the life changing and self-empowering benefits of yoga based on her own experiences using the breath,
the movement & relaxation as the means.
3 nights group yoga retreat package start from THB 29,000
Book now and stay period:
- 28 September 2019 – 1 October 2019
This offer includes:
- Accommodation as per selected room category
- Full board, 3 healthy cuisine meals per day (First meal starting at dinner)
- 1 x Spa Treatment, choose from:
- Signature of Amatara massage (90 minutes)
- Thai massage (90 minutes)
- Amatara organic facial (60 minutes)
- Indian head massage (60 minutes)
- Facial reflexology (60 minutes)
- Body scrub or wrap (30 minutes) and Signature of Amatara massage (60 minutes)
- 8 x Classes and sessions
- 1 x Yoga pants from Flexi Lexi