2-7 June 2020
A collaboration between Six Spac and Amatara Wellness Resort with Danica Toh and Hanne Koveshnikov
Be still and learn how to apply mindfulness into the daily lives amidst the beautiful surroundings of Amatara Wellness Resort with this 6 day / 5 night Mindfulness Silent Retreat.
You will be guided through the mindfulness journey in line with the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program where the foundations of Six Spac’s training were built. The retreat will be mostly done in silence but with some parts where communication will be available for participants therefore prepare for an intensive retreat but with some flexibility and variety injected into the program.
What is MBSR?
It is a well-studied evidence-based approach, founded by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn since the 1970s that was originally offered to serve people who experience physical/mental stress in their lives. Research has shown that this program can help participants with developing new cognitive, emotional, neurological and behavioral changes.
Who is this for?
• Anyone who wants to reduce work, family or health-related stress
• Anyone who wishes to improve on their mental health and resilience
• Anyone who wishes to work with their physical health and well-being
How can participants benefit through this retreat?
• Having the greater capacity to deal with stress
• Increases in a sense of well-being and having a balance
• Increases in energy levels and overall productivity
• Improve levels of attention, concentration, and focus
• Functioning with a clearer mind
• Increases a sense of connection, meaning, and purpose
• Possessing a skill set that that be applied to daily life
• Be rejuvenated through practicing mindfulness meditation and activities
What does the program involve?
• Body and breath awareness training
• Looking into your own patterns of thinking, feeling, and action;
Learning how to transform these recurring patterns and managing them.
• A variety of formal and informal mindfulness practices
• Developing a personal practice of mindfulness and implementing it into daily life.
What does the program Include?
• Enrolment in the 6 days 5 nights Mindfulness silent retreat
• 5 nights’ accommodation stay at Amatara Wellness Resort in selected room choice
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on the full retreat days plus Light snacks and herbal juices are included (Vegetarian meals are offered during this retreat and special dietary requirements can be catered for)
• Dinner on the first day of the retreat / Breakfast on the final day of the retreat
• A custom made, detailed retreat manual
• Complimentary use of Pool, Fitness and Sauna & Steam
• Special discount of 20% for F&B and 30% for Spa and Wellness (a la carte only)
• Round trio airport transfer from/to Phuket International Airport
What does the program cost?
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION
• 10% discount from now till end Nov 2019 (Code: EARLYBIRD10)