About Amatara Wellness Resort
Amatara - Timeless Wisdom for Living
In ancient Sanskrit, ‘amata’ means immortal reflecting a timeless journey in one’s life, whereas ‘tara’, flowing water featuring its ability to flow, transform and sustain life, implies to the inner wisdom that connects Amatara to all life.
Surround yourself with the perfect tranquility of the Andaman’s blue seas and endless skies, Amatara Wellness Resort was established with the vision of creating this place to be the comprehensive wellbeing sanctuary. The place to support your life journey with continued improvement, learning, and sharing aligned with mindful practice and sustainable wellness approach.
We realise that everyone travels with their own purposes; hence, we create the atmosphere, services, facilities, and activities to cater to each group of guests. These allow everyone to spend and share moments of healthy happiness. Amatara strives for the guest’s needs and requirements as our top priority. And we are doing our best to facilitate your requirements to ensure your holiday is inspiring and memorable moments.
Amatara wellness experience that we are offering is a personal journey to your most vibrant self. Our professional and holistic ‘middle way’ approach to wellness means that you can enjoy the journey while achieving the results you seek. Amatara offers all-inclusive wellness programs that combine spacious accommodation, healthy cuisine, health consultations from our experts, and personalised wellness treatments and activities.
Whether coming alone, as a pair or with family, Amatara’s peaceful setting and exceptional staff provide the perfect environment to support your health and wellbeing improvement.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Won TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019 for Top Performing Resort
- Won Spa China Awards 2018 for Global Wellnes Resort of the Year
- Won World Luxury Spa Awards 2018 for Luxury Wellness Spa (Continent Winner)
- Won World Luxury Spa Awards 2018 for Luxury Destination Spa (Regional Winner)
- Won World Luxury Hotel Awards 2018 for Luxury Holistic Retreat (South East Asia Winner)
- Won World Luxury Hotel Awards 2018 for Luxury Wellness Retreat (South East Asia Winner)
- Won World Luxury Hotel Award 2017 for Luxury Holistic Retreat (Regional)
- Won World Luxury Hotel Award 2017 for Luxury Wellness Retreat (Continental)
- Won World Luxury Hotel Award 2017 for Luxury Healing Retreat (Global)
- Won TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017 for top performing resort
- Won World Luxury Spa Award 2017 for Best Luxury Destination Spa Thailand
- Won World Luxury Spa Award 2017 for Best Luxury Wellness Spa Thailand
- Won Premium Quality Hotel 2017 for Spa Deluxe
- Won World Luxury Spa Award 2016 for Luxury Emerging Spa Thailand
- Won TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016 for top performing resort
- Won Wine Spectator’s Awards 2016 for Award of Excellent The Grill
- Won 2016 Restaurant & Bar Awards for Seaview Restaurant of the Year for Phuket, Thailand
- Nominated for 2016 Wellness Travel Award from SpaFinder Wellness 365TM
Amatara Wellness Resort locates on the Southeast part of Phuket island, within the peaceful area called Cape Panwa. The journey from Phuket International Airport to the hotel is approximately 45 minutes by car while a journey to Phuket Town takes only 15 minutes.
From Phuket International Airport, head east on route 4031 toward Thep Krasatri road (route 402) then proceeds to Chao Fah road. Follow Chao Fah road, turn left onto Sakdidej road, continue onto Route 4023 and turn right onto route 4129.
Get in touch with us
RESERVATION & GENERAL ENQUIRIES:
84 Moo 8, Sakdidej Road, Tambon Vichit,
Amphur Muang, Phuket, 83000, Thailand
Email: [email protected]
SALES & MARKETING ENQUIRIES:
Unit 3903, Level 39, Exchange Tower 388 Sukhumvit Road,
Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Email: [email protected]