Isn't it time?
Even those of us who habitually eat a healthy diet can benefit from a detox program as we are all exposed to toxins in the air, in our food, and in the water we drink and bathe in. Toxins can accumulate in the body in many areas and can result in us feeling heavy, sluggish, uncomfortable, and lacking in energy. Oftentimes, as a result, burdensome symptoms can arise, such as allergies, digestive complaints, skin conditions or headaches.
Our professionally guided detox program provides the conditions which allow the body time and space to 'clean house'. Through a gentle cleansing diet, specific supplements, and treatments that support the body's natural elimination processes, Amatara's detox retreat is an opportunity to feel rejuvenated and revived. We offer a comprehensive, effective yet gentle program, utilising a combination of tried and tested therapies, including juice cleansing, colon hydrotherapy, and Ayurvedic, Thai and signature Amatara treatments.
All detox retreats include
- Accommodation per your selected category
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Full board, 3 healthy cuisine meals per day (a la carte) or set detox program menu at The Retreat
- Individual wellness consultation (60 min)
- Departure consultation (30 min)
- Blood pressure check up
- Physical analysis (30 min)
- Daily 'Signature of Amatara' massage (60 min)
- 1 Thai Hammam journey (105 min)
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes
- Complimentary use of fitness facilities, steam and infrared sauna
- Plus specific program treatments as listed in package (see more details below)